At ADHEC, we are committed to providing high quality services to our patients. In order to promote the highest quality of endoscopic services, the physicians and staff of ADHEC will:
- Maintain a facility that is conducive to the provision of safe, efficient endoscopic procedures. We will ensure that safe and effective equipment and supplies are available at all times for use by the facility`s physicians and clinical staff.
- Recruit, hire, affiliate with and maintain relationships with well qualified, skilled physicians, other clinical staff, administrative staff, support staff, and other providers who will deliver appropriate care to all patients.
- Deliver care to our patients in a way that is respectful of each individual`s privacy, and personal versus institutional.
- Provide an effective program of continuous quality assurance and continuous quality improvement.
- We provide these services, subject to strict adherence to our policies and procedures, to all ambulatory persons in need of endoscopic services, regardless of age, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or disability
We provide these services, subject to strict adherence to our policies and procedures, to all ambulatory persons in need of endoscopic services, regardless of age, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Our facility accepts most major commercial insurance, HMO/PPO plans, Medicare, Workers Compensation, and other government sponsored health coverage. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage.
We request payment to be made at the time services are rendered unless arrangements have been made in advance. Payments may be made by cash, check, Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover. You are required by your insurance contract to pay all copays at the time of your visit.
If we do not have a contract with your insurance company we will file your insurance as a courtesy, but payment of all charges remains your responsibility. It is important that you realize your insurance contract is between you, your employer, and the insurance company.
Please bring your insurance card and proof of identity (driver’s license) with you on the day of your procedure.
Forms & Info
ADHEC provides information and forms in this section to make your visit or procedure as pleasant as possible. You can print out the Patient Registration Forms and fill them out in their entirety. Bring these forms with you and a nurse will review them with you upon admission. Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.